Navrati Special Recipe – Day 2
How to make Falahari Kachori –
- First, boil and mash all potatoes, add salt, garam masala, coriander, dry fruits, coconut powder, lemon juice and sugar, mix all ingredients proper.
- Roll the mixture into small balls to make it into a filling.
- Boil and mash the potatoes again, mix in salt, corn starch, mix it well. After that, divite into some small balls and flatten them to from a cover.
- Cover the filling balls with the flat covering mix.
- In a pan, heat oil at a low flame, and fry all kachori till golden brown.
Now, your falahari Kachori ready for serve…
Stay tune with @DailyDelight for next Navratri Special Dish